Thursday, October 14, 2010

Published in France (and a (very) few copies available here)

This summer I enjoyed collaborating with poet and author Thomas Rain Crowe on a small broadside published by Les Aretes Editions in France. I used some of my new photography works as a backdrop for Thomas' poem, "May It Continue," which is a call to acknowledge many fragile elements of our world and a plea to their continued existence. Sandrine at Les Aretes Editions made a fine little broadside, complete with outer covering. Take a look at her blog. Thanks, Thomas, for inviting me to do this collaboration with you, and thanks Sandrine for making such a beautiful publication! When I have a little more time, I will snap a photo of the broadside and add it here.... I have a very limited number of collectible copies - let me know if you wish to purchase one.

No comments:

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon