Friday, October 29, 2010

In the flow...



It's been too long since I've posted here. Sorry for the gap, or mind the gap as they say... So much has been going on. The show up in Sylva, which was so very lovely with the nicest group of folks... the reading/show and tell down in Atlanta with Laurence, also really special... then a couple of unexpected trips back down to Atl to see His Holiness the Dalai Lama... and then some out of town company at home for a minute... then it was off toward Highlands, NC for a workshop with Janisse Ray incorporating a wonderful event at the Bascom Center, to unveil a painting the Wilderness Society commissioned from artist, Robert Johnson, where Janisse and Brent and Thomas presented also. And of course my wheels haven't stopped even after all that with other points along the road I had to get to this week.

WHEW.......

I am ready to be still and absorb the good vibrations of all these glorious fall colors, though the wind last night moved a bunch of it around and it's getting cooler as I type.

I am still processing the experiences of last week, and so won't write about it here for now, except to say that I feel really lucky to have been able to do all that, and I send gratitude to Doug and Pat and Cyndi and Marcella and Adam for helping me get to a couple of these things. The mysterious void continues to support me in the directions that feel right, and this is golden.

In the meantime, here are a few images from last week that I took closer to home in one of my favorite swimming spots (no, not this time of year...). Enjoy!



No comments:

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon