Sunday, May 16, 2010

lightning...

Yesterday afternoon, Sundew and Honeybear and I were in the kitchen. It was about to storm, so I was unplugging a few things, and then FLASH, BAM, POW!!! Lighting must have struck the power line at my roof above the kitchen. It was like it struck and then sent a ball of light and sound into the kitchen with us. Needless to say, we scattered (and I screamed) and we all darted into the main cabin and scattered some more. I don't usually see HB get freaked out about anything, but this got her pretty good, and Sundew went and hid for the next hour or so. Very exciting....

And the drawings - I am continuing to enjoy the quiet meditative aspect of them, and the continual surprise as they come together piece by piece and yet seem as if there was a design for them all along. Very interesting....

May 15, 7:30am

May 15, 5pm

May 16, 4pm

May 16, 9:30pm

1 comment:

Brooks said...

It is serendipity. Smile on my face.
What a great way to start a day.

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon