Thursday, July 10, 2008

moments...

Well, no picture for this one. I was just driving home from town in the after sunset glow, intermittent rain, wondering where I would go and what I would do if I decided to move someplace different. I love it here, but there are days when I just feel so isolated from folks like me. The light around me most of the way home was pretty surreal - everything was glowing first sort of purple, then reddish orange. As I was approaching my turn, I saw a great big rainbow, albeit sort of faint. The reason I am putting this here is that it must have been really special. I mean, do you ever see a rainbow after the sun has set? As it's getting dark?

3 comments:

Atlsat said...

WOW, what a great observation. You are never far from people; who are "like" you and people "who" like you. You are a very special and talented person, beautiful in every way! The rainbow is very spiritual in meaning and always bring hope and happiness. I hope it brought you the same..tm

Anonymous said...

I echo the above comments......

Perhaps too, YOU are the rainbow!

-A

Anonymous said...

I like seeing the rainbow as a symbol of hope...and yet, as a photographer I can't help thinking "too bad she didn't capture that!" :)

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon