Sunday, January 23, 2011

Trees Being Fire

When I first got up this morning there were pastel pink clouds streaking the muted lavender/blue sky. It was a very peaceful feeling light, though felt like it spoke of snow. Just a little while later, I glanced out the window to see that the trees were on fire. I think it's strange that the last photo I posted on this blog a week or so ago was entitled "trees dancing fire." Now I was at a loss as to what to call these. Trees being fire, I guess. Unfortunately the color doesn't transmit so well over blogger.




3 comments:

Steph said...

GLORIOUS!!!

Honor Woodard said...

Thanks Steph! Just now seeing this comment for some reason. Glad you like...

Nicola said...

Honor, this is so beautiful. I feel the power and beauty of our mysterious natural world via your images and words. : )

Popular Posts

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon